I have engaged with the real voters, we have rejected APC and PDP - Amobi Ogah


Chief Amobi Ogah Labour Party (LP) house of representatives candidate for Isuikwuato Umunneochi federal constituenc, says he would fulfill his promises if elected into office.

Amobi, a successful businessman is seeking to turn around the fortune of Isuikwuato Umunneochi with his wealth of connections and legislative Sagacity in the lower legislative chamber.

As he wins, he would be replacing Hon Nkiruka Onyejiocha who is preparing to go back to the Green Chamber for Whooping 20 years as such the people of the constituency has frowned at considering a situation her continued stay in the house could not commensurate with development in the area. 

Speaking with reporters in Umunneochi, on Friday, Amobi Ogah said he is seeking to serve his constituents effectively and efficiently and not the usual deciept perpetuated by APC in Isuikwuato Umunneochi which has brought Hardship to the people. "No one is voting APC again, my people have decided and no going back" Amobi Ogah says.

"I wish to say this is not just the usual deceptive campaign theatrics of Onyejiocha and APC. This is not also to engage in unfulfilled promises at every election season like this,” he said.

“I intend to serve through effective and efficient representation and by bringing the dividends of democracy to the people of Isuikwuato Umunneochi Federal constituency.

“Getting to the national assembly on my people’s mandate by God’s grace, my programmes will come through the promotion of legislation that will address our peculiar needs and through direct personal interventions to support the great people of my Isuikwuato Umunneochi thereby attracting meaningful projects for my people.

“The people of my constituency are yearning for a change after the abysmal Performances of APC and Onyejiocha in the zone and they have assured me of their unflinching support to bring about the needed change that will usher in quality representation and development through (LP) Labour Party.” so while you are voting for Peter Obi, you will be voting for Amobi Ogah and vice visa.

The candidate said he is confident of victory.

“I have engaged with the real voters and because they trust Labour Party, and because we will be accountable, I will not run away from them. So, they have promised me massive votes to change the equation and replace inefficiency in Isuikwuato Umunneochi federal constituency,” he said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments