I AM PREPARED TO SERVE - EMEKA JACOB OBIOMA


Umuahia South frontline Labour Party candidate for Abia State House of Assembly Emeka Jacob Obioma has vowed to give his constituents quality and impeccable representation if elected.

Tommy as he is fondly called who made this promises while speaking with Newsmen in Umuahia urged the the constituents to vote for him during the March 11, election as he is right person that would be reachable when they are in need.

He assure that if elected, he would change the narrative of sharing rice and seasoning as dividend of democracy to constituents of Umuahia South, adding that he would ensure infrastructural development, youths empowerment, human capital development, literacy emancipation, human right protection, restoration of human dignity, equity and fair play in all ramifications, and ameliorate poverty rate.

“I am here to ask for your votes for me to represent you at the Abia State House of Assembly and member for Umuahia South State constituency. I am here because it has been long our people beckons on me to come and give them a capable representation and I have considered it and deemed it fit that the time is now.

“Above all the odds, the Lord said I have to be there to deliver what I know that belong to my people. I am going there to right the wrong and deliver the dividend of democracy to our people not to share Maggi and painter of rice to constituents but quality representation.

“I will achieve all these by introducing bills which when passed into law can guarantee most of these things to be done and will be able to play equal level ground for both common people and general.

“We have to see how we can boost the ego of our children and try to expose them to the western world. Most of our representatives had the slot to send our children abroad but sold it off. I have come to counter it, so that if I am opportuned to be there, our people will rejoice.

Post a Comment

0 Comments