You will feel my representation if elected, not audio Projects - Dr John Abraham Godson


The ADC Candidate for Abia Central Senatorial Zone, John Abraham Godson has promised to attract rapid development to the zone, if elected.

Godson made the promise Monday, when he had a consultative meeting with  stakeholders and supporters in the zone.

He promised to achieve his mission through legislative intervention.

The elder statesman informed that he left his job as a lecturer and his businesses to vie for the position because of his love and passion for his people.

“I left all these as a result of my desire to serve my people and to deliver dividends of good representation to provide selfless service and leadership of inclusion.

“I promise to provide quality representation and effective legislative intervention at the Red Chambers.

“I will carry out visible projects to address deplorable roads, unemployment and others in Abia Central.

“I will ensure that projects are attracted to my constituency. “We will also empower the youths and women, including activating a Youths Development Center to reduce crime and poverty.

“I’m not in politics for my stomach.

“I am in this race to deliver and make an unforgettable difference in governance,” he said.

He described hmiself as “qualified and fit intellectually, morally and health wise, not just to run campaigns, but ensure effective supervision of projects, if elected”.

Dr Godson urged the people of Abia Central to support and vote for him in ADC to serve and represent them better.

Earlier, the leader of the group promised that the they would give him the needed support.

“We are not Supporting him because we believe he is competent, reliable and capable,” they said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments