Hon Emeka Obioma Reiterates He's Committed To Making Positive Impact In the House of Assembly


Umuahia, Abia State - September 4, 2024

The Member representing Umuahia South Constituency in the Abia State House of Assembly, Hon Emeka Obioma, has reiterated his commitment to making a positive impact in the house. 

Speaking in an interview with National Sunrise on Wednesday, September 4,2024, Obioma emphasized his readiness to do the right things and work tirelessly for the betterment of his constituents.

"I am in the house of assembly to make a positive impact," Hon Obioma said. "I am committed to doing the right things and working hard to ensure that my constituents benefit from my representation."

Emeka Obioma, who is also the Chief Whip of the Abia State House of Assembly, emphasized his passion for serving his people. He noted that his decision to contest for a seat in the house was driven by his desire to make a difference in the lives of his constituents.

"I didn't come to the house of assembly for personal gain," he said. "I came here to serve my people and make a positive impact in their lives. I am committed to doing just that."

The Lawmaker has been praised by his constituents for his dedication and commitment to their welfare. He has been involved in various projects and initiatives aimed at improving the lives of his constituents, including the provision of scholarships, healthcare services, and infrastructure development.

"I am proud of what I have achieved so far," Obioma said. "But I know that there is still much work to be done. I am ready to do even more to ensure that my constituents benefit from my representation."

Hon Emeka Obioma's commitment to his constituents has earned him recognition and respect from his constituents. He is widely regarded as one of the most hardworking and dedicated representatives and a shining example of what a representative should be.

Post a Comment

0 Comments